ARE YOU THE OWNER OF A WELLNESS STORE?
elevate your BRAND experience with the HEALERS EDITION PHOTOSHOOT POP-UP
The Photoshoot Pop-Up is a themed wellness photography event where Natasha (Healers Edition photographer) will capture photos of attendees modeling your products in your beautiful store. In order to be photographed, attendees will be required to purchase a timed ticket to a mini-photoshoot session. On event day, Natasha will capture back-to-back mini-photoshoots in your mindful space. Within 14 days of the event, attendees will receive an online gallery with photos available for purchase. The images will be shared with you after attendees have made their purchases.
HOW DOES THE EVENT BENEFIT YOU?
Offer attendees photos they’re excited to share online with their friends and followers. Provide professional photography guests can use for their own personal brand marketing.
Attract customers into your store with our event marketing campaign. Offer a special discount for attendees who make purchases on our event day.
Attendees will model your products. This is a fun opportunity for attendees to try on, test, and pose with offerings before purchasing. You will be able to use the captured images for your own marketing.
CAPTURING YOUR BEAUTIFUL STORE
The Wellness Store Partnership comes with a complimentary 10-30 minute store photoshoot.
These photos will be sent to you for your own marketing needs and to help promote your store and offerings.
We'll discuss a shot-list of "store essentials" you would like captured.
I've streamlined the process to ensure we are on the same page throughout the partnership.
STEP #1: Submit Proposal
Submit your application by filling out the Contact form at the bottom of this page.
STEP #2: Marketing Information Collecting
If your application is approved, I will send you a form to collect your information for the marketing content.
The answers you provide will be copy-pasted into the marketing touchpoints.
The form will also help us start brainstorming ideas for the event marketing campaign.
STEP #3: Discovery Call
Once you've submitted your marketing information, we'll set up a phone call to discuss our mutual goals and event logistics.
We will also discuss the following:
- pick the theme, styling, and branded props to create an aesthetically pleasing, but also a meaningful photoshoot
- plan the creative marketing campaign and decide if we will have additional partners or vendors
- review the "store essentials" shot list you submitted and schedule the Store Visit for the complimentary store photoshoot
After the call, I will send you an Asana project to help set expectations, create a to-do list, and track our progress.
Step #4: Store Visit
We’ll meet at your store for the following:
- find a designated area of the venue to capture photos (with a beautiful background and flattering lighting)
- capture your complimentary photoshoot "store essentials"
- capture a sample photoshoot that will be used in the event marketing content (and our event vendor's portraits if they are available)
- discuss any additional event day logistics (wifi, lighting, sound system, bathroom access, etc.)
Step #5: Promo Content Creation
We'll create the agreed-on marketing content.
I’ll set up the event on Eventbrite.
We'll schedule the event launch.
Step #6: Launch marketing campaign
In this stage, we will promote the event.
We will each share our given marketing content.
Step #7: Photoshoot Event day
Your responsibilities photoshoot day:
- Greet attendees when they arrive at your store.
- Invite them to choose your products they would like to include in the photos.
- Guide them to the designated photoshoot area.
I will capture their photos in the allocated mini-photoshoot time.
Step #8: Photo delivery
Within 14 days after the event, I will send the online photo gallery to the photographed attendees.
Attendees will have the option to select and purchase their favorite images.
I will send you the online gallery containing the complimentary store photos to use for your own marketing.
I will also send you a separate online gallery with the photoshoot images.
READY TO PARTNER?
FILL OUT THE CONTACT FORM BELOW!
PHOTOSHOOT POP-UP PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL
Please fill out the contact form to the best of your abilities.
This is simply a starting point so we can discuss the details during our discovery call.